March 3 – Evening Update

/

The rest of todays local headlines:

Tim Chuey – Weather Forecast Update
Mostly cloudy with showers likely (60%) and a slight (20%) chance of thunderstorms this evening (possible hail), a slight (20%) chance of showers (0.25 in. of rain possible, more in thunderstorms) late tonight with patchy fog late and Friday AM, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon (0.10 in. of rain possible)
Thousands of Oregon state jobs vacant
Agencies ask for them when they make their budget requests to the Legislature but sometimes keep the money without filling the job.
Police take wanted man into custody at gunpoint
Police surrounded a duplex with guns drawn this morning, then stormed the home behind a police dog to take a man into custody.
Pain paying at pump? Gas prices jump
Oil prices have soared nearly $17 per barrel since the Libyan uprising began in mid-February. Feeling it yet?
LCC downtown groundbreaking Tomorrow
Mayor Piercy and others will help “fill in” the pit
Oregon paid men with links to football recruits‎
The payments are noted in state of Oregon expenditure records.
ASUO Seeks Independent Legal Council‎
University of Oregon students are asking Oregon’s attorney general for permission to seek independent council.

Previous Story

Confucius Would Never Pay a Cover

Rango movie
Next Story

New Releases in theaters for Friday 3/4

Latest from Latest

0 $0.00