I hope you enjoyed the warm Saturday because changes are coming quickly.

________________

Your Saturday Football Forecast:

The Ducks vs Arizona in Tucson: Kickoff  7:15 PM this evening partly cloudy near 90 cooling to near 76 by the end of the game.

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

An upper level trough of low pressure is moving toward the Pacific Northwest bringing back the chance of rain with it. A cold front will weaken as it moves across Oregon Sunday, but there will still be a pretty good chance of rain from it. Following closely behind will be another frontal system to increase the chances of precipitation. There are a lot of dry lawns, grasslands, and forests that will greatly appreciate the rainy season getting under way.

________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: Partly cloudy this evening, becoming mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain late tonight (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), rain Sunday AM, afternoon showers likely (60%) and cooler (0.25 in. of rain possible), a good (50%) chance of showers Sunday evening, a slight (20%) chance of showers late at night, mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Monday through Tuesday AM, a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon, then a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night lows near 53 highs near 69. Mostly cloudy Wednesday, partly cloudy Wednesday night and Thursday, mostly cloudy Thursday night and Friday, a slight (20%) chance of rain Friday night, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday AM, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday afternoon highs 75-78 cooling to near 75 Saturday lows near 50. (seasonal averages high 75 low 45)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg: Partly cloudy this evening, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain late tonight, rain Sunday AM, showers likely (60%) in the afternoon, a good (50%) chance of evening showers, slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night, a good (50%) of rain Monday, rain likely (60%) Monday night and Tuesday AM, then a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday afternoon and night lows 55-48 warming to 56 Tuesday night highs 70-75. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday AM, mostly cloudy and warmer in the afternoon, partly cloudy Wednesday afternoon through Thursday evening, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Thursday night through Saturday highs 79-85 cooling to near 80 Friday lows near 53. (seasonal averages high 76 low 50)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend: Partly cloudy this evening with a slight (20%) chance of coastal rain then increasing to cloudy with rain late tonight, mostly cloudy with rain late tonight inland, rain Sunday AM, showers likely (60%) in the afternoon, a good (50%) chance of evening showers, a slight (20%) of rain late Sunday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Monday AM, rain likely (60%) and breezy (wind: S 15-25 mph) in the afternoon, then rain likely (60%) Monday night and Tuesday AM, then a good (50%) chance of showers Tuesday afternoon, and a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday night lows 54-50 warming back up to 54 Tuesday night highs near 65. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday AM, mostly cloudy Wednesday afternoon and evening, partly cloudy Wednesday night through Thursday evening, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late Thursday night through Saturday highs near 64 lows near 52. (seasonal averages high 64 low 49).

_________________

 

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of thunderstorms this evening, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain late tonight (under 0.10 in of rain possible, more in thunderstorms), rain likely (60%) Sunday AM, showers and cooler in the afternoon (up to 0.25 in. of rain possible), a good (50%) chance of showers in the evening, a slight (20%) chance of showers late Sunday night, mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Monday AM, a (40%) chance of rain in the afternoon, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of Monday night and Tuesday, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night snow level above 8,000 ft. tonight through Tuesday night lows 46-39 warming to 44 Tuesday night highs near 58. A mix of clouds and sun Wednesday, partly cloudy Wednesday night and Thursday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday night through Friday night, a mix of clouds and sun Saturday AM, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday afternoon free air freezing level 14,000 ft. Wednesday through Thursday, snow level above 8,000 ft. Thursday night through Saturday highs 66-72 cooling to 64 Friday lows near 42.

________________

 

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at EugeneDailyNews.com.

________________

 

For more click to continue on to http://timchueyweather4u.com/blog

Previous Story

Night on the Town

Default thumbnail
Next Story

Eugene Police Department K-9 remembered

Latest from Headline Feed

0 $0.00