Your Sunday starts off with plenty of sunshine and will end with clouds and a chance of rain.

________________

________________

Advisories: NONE AT THIS TIME.

________________

though of low pressure (“U” shape on the yellow line) marched to the south and east away from us allowing a high pressure ridge (“Arch” shape on yellow line) to take over and bring us lots of sunshine for the rest of the weekend, then the chance of rain returns for the rest of the week. A frontal system moved to the east and south into northern California. Yet another frontal system will approach the coast, but it will slow down so we can have more sunshine. That frontal system will come ashore early in the week, as long as it doesn’t speed up a bit and start the rain earlier in the day Sunday.

_________________

Here are your detailed forecasts.**

________________

Forecast for the Southern and lower Mid Willamette Valley including Eugene-Springfield and Albany-Corvallis: A mix of clouds and sun and mild today, becoming cloudy tonight with a good (50%) chance of evening rain, rain late tonight (0.25 in. of rain possible), AM rain Monday, showers likely (60%) in the afternoon (0.30 in. of rain possible), partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of  showers Monday evening, just mostly cloudy Tuesday, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday night highs 63-56 warming to near 60 Tuesday lows 47-42 warming to near 45 Tuesday night. Mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Wednesday, a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a (30%) chance of showers Thursday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday night, rain likely (60%) Friday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of of rain Friday night and Saturday highs  55-63 cooling to 58 Saturday lows 42-45 cooling to near 43 Thursday night. (seasonal averages high 61 low 39)

_______________

Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg:  Partly cloudy this AM, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of afternoon rain, rain tonight (0.15 in. of rain possible), rain Monday AM, showers in the afternoon (0.20 in. of rain possible), mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of scattered showers Monday night, mostly cloudy and warmer with a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday afternoon, then mostly cloudy with rain Tuesday night lows 49-38 warming to 45 Tuesday night highs 65-59 warming to 64 Tuesday. Mostly cloudy with rain Wednesday, a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday, mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Thursday night and Friday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night and Saturday highs 59-64 cooling to 57 Friday and 62 Saturday lows 43-46. (seasonal averages high 62 low 42)

________________

Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend:  Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain this afternoon (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), evening rain likely (60%), rain late tonight (0.25 in. of rain possible) and Monday (0.20 in. of rain possible), mostly cloudy in the evening, with a slight (20%) chance of coastal showers Monday evening, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of inland rain Monday night, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Tuesday afternoon, then rain Tuesday night lows 47-40 then warming to near 44 Tuesday night highs 55-52 warming to 56 Tuesday.  Mostly cloudy with rain Wednesday, a (40%) chance of showers Wednesday night, a good (50%) of rain Thursday, mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Thursday night and Friday, then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Friday night and Saturday highs 53-56 lows near 44. (seasonal averages high 55 low 43).

_________________

Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County: Partly cloudy today, becoming mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of evening rain, rain late tonight and Monday AM, mostly cloudy with showers Monday afternoon, evening rain and snow showers likely (60%), a slight (20%) chance of rain and snow showers late Monday night, just mostly cloudy Tuesday,  then mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Tuesday night free air freezing level 6,000 ft. rising to 7,000 ft. this afternoon, snow level 6,500 ft. tonight, 6,000 ft. Monday, 4,500 ft. Monday night, free air freezing level 6,500 ft. Tuesday, and snow level 6,000 ft. Tuesday night highs 50-45 lows 36-30 warming to near 35 Tuesday night. Mostly cloudy with rain and snow likely (60%) Wednesday, a good (50%) chance of rain and snow showers Wednesday night, a mix of clouds and sun with a (40%) chance of rain and snow showers Thursday, rain likely (60%) Thursday night and Friday, mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Friday night, then a mix of clouds and sun with a good (50%) chance of rain Saturday snow level 5,000 ft. Wednesday, 4,000 ft. Wednesday night, 5,000 ft. Thursday, 7,500 ft. Thursday night, then 8,000 ft. Friday and Friday night, then 7,500 ft. Saturday highs 48-52 lows 30-33.

________________

**Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

________________

Get your local Eugene-Springfield news on-line at Eugene Daily News.com.

________________

 

For more click to continue on to http://timchueyweather4u.com/blog

Previous Story

A Conversation with Tim McLaughlin from Eleven Eyes

Next Story

Salpino

Latest from Headline Feed

0 $0.00