March 24 – Morning Headlines

//
A little sunshine reminder that summer is coming. Image by Gary Breedlove from last years Function in Junction.

Morning Headlines

A little sunshine reminder that summer is coming.  Image by Gary Breedlove from last  years Function in Junction.
A little sunshine reminder that summer is coming. Image by Gary Breedlove from last years Function in Junction.
  • Oregon Stifles Arizona, Looks For Sweep on Sunday
    The Oregon Ducks will look for the sweep of the Arizona Wildcats today after taking game two by a score of 5-1. Ryon Healy delivered the decisive blow in the contest, launching a three-run home run in the eighth inning to blow the game open and give To
  • Beacons Drop Double-Header to Oregon Tech
    Northwest Christian University dropped a pair of games against Oregon Tech yesterday, extending their losing streak to six games. The Beacons were blanked in the first game but put up a good fight in the second contest, only to unfortunately fall after
  • Mark Helfrich Considering Opening Practices to Public
    Mark Helfrich is considering taking in a big step in allowing members of the media and general public to observe practices.
  • Women’s Tennis Drops Third in-a-row, 6-1 to ASU
    After opening up the season 10-1 in non-conference, the beginning of Pac-12 play has been quite more challenging. The No. 64 Oregon Ducks (10-4, 0-3) have dropped three straight and are winless in the conference after a 6-1 loss home to No. 19 Arizona

Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather

Tim Chuey Weather:

[gn_note color=#eee][/gn_note]

Back in business again. A nice way to wrap up a weekend after possible freezing fog.

An upper level high pressure ridge (shaded “Arch”shape) will keep dry weather with us for the rest of the weekend into Monday, except for a weak disturbance that could drop a sprinkle or two on us this morning. A frontal system will bring back the chance of rain Tuesday.

[gn_spoiler title=”ADVISORIES” open=”0″ style=”1″]A FROST ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM TODAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL  OREGON COAST.[/gn_spoiler]

High: 62
Low: 34
Forecast: Mostly cloudy with patchy AM fog and freezing fog, a mix of clouds and sun this afternoon, partly cloudy tonight, a mix of clouds and sun Monday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers at night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), a (30%) chance of showers Tuesday (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), a good (50%) chance of showers at night, showers likely (70%) Wednesday, then mostly cloudy with a a good (50%) chance of Wednesday night highs 58-62 lows 34-46. Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers Thursday, a (40%) chance of showers Thursday night through Friday night, then a mix of clouds and sun with a (30%) chance of showers Saturday highs 58-65 lows near 43. (seasonal averages high 58 low 38)

Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.

Keep Current on the Weather: timchueyweather4u.com

Benefit For Autism

When the weather forecast is bad and the news is bad, there is always music. In this case it’s an album of exceptional local Eugene talent whose proceeds benefit the Kindtree Autism Rocks charity. Support Autism, the arts, and a bright spot in your day.

Previous Story

Oregon Stifles Arizona, Looks For Sweep on Sunday

Next Story

Oregon Softball Wins With Walk-Off Against Stanford

Latest from Firehose