- Oregon lawmakers OK bill cracking down on protests against logging
- Arson suspect released
- Plastic bag ban takes effect Wednesday
Paper or plastic? Soon, you won’t have that option. The bag ban officially goes into effect Wednesday, May 1.
- Eugene police officer earns statewide kudos for DUII enforcement
- Springfield School Board offers top job to Minnesota educator
The Springfield School Board is in negotiations with Minnesota educator Hertica Martin to replace retiring Superintendent Nancy Golden. The board hopes Martin, currently the executive director for elementary education in Rochester Public Schools, will
- Suspicious object closes rest area
- Students ‘crowdfund’ bike racks for school
Students at Sheldon High School turned to the Internet in an attempt to raise money to replace the school’s bicycle racks
- Prefontaine Classic Keeps Getting Better
Maria Savinova, the top-ranked women’s runner in the 800 meters for three straight seasons, will headline a class of runners in the women’s 800 mteres that includes two gold medalists and one bronze medalist at the 2013 Pre Classic.
- Oregon’s Leading Hitter Ryon Healy Named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Jordan Hasay Sets Pac-12 10K Record
Jordan Hasay, now in her senior competition for the Oregon Ducks women’s track and field team, set a new Pac-12 and school record in the 10,000 meters at Stanford this weekend, finishing with a time of 32:06.64. Her time was placed her sixth in the eve
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather