The following is a list of public meetings in the Eugene/Springfield area this week. Agendas can be found by clicking on the agenda links.
• The Eugene city council will meet at 7:30 p.m. at Harris Hall 125 East Eighth Street: agenda.
• The Springfield city council will have a work session at 5:30 p.m. in the Jesse Maine Room at 225 Fifth Street: agenda packet.
• The board of county commissioners will meet at 5:30 p.m. at the Public Service Building at 125 East 8th Avenue: agenda.
• Eugene will be hosting a community workshop in regards to the city budget. According to the the city of Eugene’s website, “Eugene’s budget still faces a significant gap and the citizen members of Eugene’s Budget Committee want residents’ help in shaping a solution.” The workshop will be held at 6 p.m. at Willamette High School.
• Eugene city council will hold a work session at 12 p.m. at Harris Hall 125 East Eighth Street agenda.
• Eugene will host another budget workshop at 6 p.m. at Churchill High School.