Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- Night of the Living Dead: DarkStar Orchestra Returns To The McDonald
- Local Bank Delivers For Premies
- Names Released in Jasper Rd. Traffic Fatality
- Coburg Road Robbery – Rite Aid Pharmacy Held Up
At 1:53 p.m. Sunday, February 9, a white male entered the Rite Aid at 1560 Coburg Road, and made contact with the pharmacist. He robbed the store of prescription medicine using a note and threatening a weapon. The subject left on foot, then in a vehi
- Storm pounds parks: ‘This is a lot worse than I thought it’d be’
- Tree falls on house, trapping man inside
A tree fell on a house Saturday, trapping a quadriplegic man for more than 40 minutes as rescuers worked to free him. The man is currently in the hospital, and his landlord said it’s a miracle he has no serious injuries
- Got power? Last of repairs could take until Tuesday or Wednesday
- Springfield considers whether to pay city council members
The proposal would pay the mayor $500 a month and city council members $300
- Oregon Men’s Basketball: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Oregon women’s basketball fall to Colorado 81-75 in the final minute of play
- Ducks Stifle Hatters in Season Opener
Oregon defeated Stetson, 20-3, in its season opener behind Shannon Propst’s record setting day.
- College track & field: Ryan Crouser named USTFCCCA male athlete of the week
The former Barlow High star is the defending NCAA outdoor champion in the shot.
- Pac-12 Networks announces talent & programming for 1st baseball season
MLB veterans Geoff Blum, Eric Byrnes and Aubrey Huff join JT Snow and Kevin Stocker to voice Pac-12 Networks’ baseball telecasts
- College basketball: This week’s AP Top 25 ballot
This reporter and AP pollster’s ballot for the week.
- Evaluate the Meal, Not the Ingredients
Two of the signature days on the football calendar brought the season to a close last week. The first was last Sunday in the form of the Super Bowl, sport’s biggest spectacle, but also one of the truest meritocracies; the team that executes
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather