Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
Photo Feature: Yellowstone Park in Winter
- Mountain bikers clear trails: ‘We want to give back to what we’re using’
- Film Fanatic: Alternative Romantic Comedies
The latest Film Fanatic recommends 5 “different” romantic comedies to watch this weekend.
- Asian Celebration rides into a new era with its 29th year
- Hwy 101 closed by falling trees, debris north of Gardiner
- Police: 3 in custody after high-speed chase down Marcola Rd.
State police took three people with open warrants into custody Saturday morning after a high-speed chase down Marcola Road, officials said.
- Rule Change Proposal Will Destroy College Football
- College Football Nation: NCAA Hating on Oregon and Michael Sam Speaks Out
What a week of college football and there is not a single game going on. We have Michael Sam making headlines for being the “first” gay football player to come out publicly and now looks to make it in the NFL, becoming
- Freshmen lead Oregon to 10-5 win at Hawaii
A.J. Balta and Austin Grebeck drove in runs in crucial seventh inning rally at Hawaii
- Oregon Ducks take men’s and women’s 4×400 relay at Husky Classic
The women’s 4×400-meter relay team won at the Don Kirby Elite in a school-record time of 3:30.08. Their time leads the NCAA so far this season. The men’s 4×400 team also won, finishing in 3:06.78.
- Oregon men’s club rugby overcomes early deficit to beat W. Washington 19-7
On a rainy Saturday afternoon the Oregon men’s club rugby team defeated Western Washington 19-7 to remain unbeaten on the year. “To get the win against Western Washington today was a huge motivational boost for us,” Oregon wing Brady
- Ducks Get Swept by Cowgirls, 7-0
Oregon was swept for the first time since April of last year, falling to No. 29 Oklahoma State.
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather