Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- Local Musician Invents Music Technology
- Driver Arrested for Mental Evaluation After Low Speed Chase
Oregon State Police (OSP), with the assistance of Springfield police, took a 19-year old female into custody for a mental health examination after a low speed attempted to elude early Saturday morning.
- AAA: Average price of gasoline in Oregon $3.51
The auto club reports the average price of a gallon of gasoline in Oregon is $3.51. …$3.49, Salem $3.51, Eugene-Springfield $3.55, and Medford-Ashland $3.55
- Developer defaults on MountainGate property
Alberts’ debt to Gramzow dates to the Lane County economic and construction boom a decade ago. In 2002, Alberts took out a mortgage totaling $3.5M
- Critics worry Civic buy could drain park funds
So far, most of the funds from the $27.5 million bond measure that were identified for land acquisition have been used to acquire land near or in south Eugene
- Springfield saving on light project
City leaders have a bright idea to save money on their push to … Mill Street on the west all the way to Seventh or even 10th Street on the eas
- Do You Remember When the Globetrotters Came to Eugene?
- Could Another Team Be Coming to Autzen Stadium?
- Cambier Leads UO Past Portland with Record-Breaking Win
Behind a pair of wins from senior Robin Cambier, including his 85th career singles wins, No. 34 Oregon won its ninth straight match.
- UO in Fifth After Day One at Bandon Dunes Championship
Thomas Lim is tied for fourth through the first round with a 3-under par score to lead the Ducks on day one.
- No. 14 Oregon slugs its way to 20-4 win over Ohio State: college baseball
The victory gave the Ducks (12-4) two wins in three games with the Buckeyes (8-5), ended a 4-1 week for Oregon and put the demoralizing series with the Titans safely in the rearview mirror.
- Buttner Clinches Oregon’s Upset Victory Over Colorado
In a battle that went down to the very last set, it was senior Lana Buttner who sealed the victory 4-3 victory over Colorado for Oregon.
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather