Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- Grand Jury Hands Down Murder Charge
- Youth suicide bill passes Senate
- Burning Ceremony Cut Short
- Murder Suspect’s Brother Testifies
The brother of the Eugene man charged with killing his father and his father’s partner took the stand for the defense Thursday. James Gillette was the big witness as the defense for Johan Gillette began its case Thursday
- Nicholas Lucenti Is at the Tail End Of A Fun Ride Playing For The Oregon Ducks
- Mike Bellotti, Hall of Famer
- Mike Moser and the Evolution of the Transfer Power Forwards
As Mike Moser has caught fire, the Oregon Ducks have surged to six straight wins. The senior from Portland is coming off a series against the Southern California schools where he hit another gear, averaging 16 points, 16 rebounds, and 4.5 assists
- Oregon Football Coaches Through the Ages: 1894-1950
- Washington State outlasts Oregon for 107-100 win
Washington State outlasts Oregon for 107-100 win
- Blazers’ Corner: LaMarcus Aldridge Going Home, Fans Get to Design Court
The latest Blazers’ Corner looks at LaMarcus Aldridge’s recent struggles since returning to the lineup and fans getting a chance to design the home court.
- Alleyne Breaks Pac-12 Rebounds Record in Loss
Jillian Alleyne broke the Pac-12 single-season rebound record but the No. 10 seed Oregon women’s basketball team dropped a shootout with No. 7 seed Washington State, 107-100, in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament.
- Raza and Co. Look to Continue Success at Bandon Dunes
The Ducks look to continue their success during the spring season at the Bandon Dunes Championship.
- Heisman Trophy winners Salaam, Williams up for College Football Hall of Fame
Heisman Trophy winning running backs Rashaan Salaam of Colorado and Ricky Williams of Texas are among the stars making their first appearance on the College Football Hall of Fame ballot this year.
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather