Quantcast
Eugene Daily News
Tim Chuey

Tim Chuey

Tim Chuey is a Member of the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association and has been Awarded Seals of Approval for television weathercasting from both organizations.
chuey@teleport.comhttp://timchueyweather4u.comhttps://www.facebook.com/tim.chueyweatherlion

The Weather In A Picture

What does the weather look like where you area?

Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of scattered morning showers, showers increasing to likely (70%) this afternoon (0.10 in. of rain possible), a good (50%) chance of evening showers, partly cloudy and colder with a slight (20%) chance of showers late tonight (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), partly cloudy and a bit warmer Friday through Saturday, then partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of rain Saturday night.

Advertise your business on Eugene Daily News!

Post Tags:

Log in
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!