Spilled gas can to blame for Burger King fire, Albany fire officials say – The Register-Guard


The Register-Guard

Spilled gas can to blame for Burger King fire, Albany fire officials say
The Register-Guard
At 0843 Albany Fire Department was dispatched to a 911 call of a structure fire at 1435 SE Geary Street. Upon arrival Albany Fire found a fully involved fire of Burger King restaurant. All employees and customers were safely evacuated. One employee had …

and more »

Powered by WPeMatico

Previous Story

Main Questions To Ask When Hiring Movers

Default thumbnail
Next Story

DNA evidence ties suspect to case of assault, vandalism at Eugene restaurant - The Register-Guard

Latest from Headline Feed

0 $0.00