According to the 2019 Old Farmer’s Almanac, there are still plenty of very chilly nights in our future this winter. At least through February.
- Chicken salad: Store-bought rotisserie or home-cooked chicken pairs with fresh garden favorites for a variety of summer salads
- Valentine dessert: Double Trouble!
- Big-batch cooking: Let freezing overnight temperatures assist
- Bring out the pleasure of cooking
- Add vibrancy to the kitchen
- Take comfort with coddled eggs
- Sweetheart tarts: Express love with a home-cooked meal