It was 24 hours before Valentine’s Day a few years ago, and I had this vision: What if I layered my chocolate truffle sauce over a rich and buttery hazelnut crust, then smeared on an extra chocolate glaze? How would that turn out, I wondered?
- Chicken salad: Store-bought rotisserie or home-cooked chicken pairs with fresh garden favorites for a variety of summer salads
- Valentine dessert: Double Trouble!
- Big-batch cooking: Let freezing overnight temperatures assist
- Bring out the pleasure of cooking
- Add vibrancy to the kitchen
- Take comfort with coddled eggs
- Sweetheart tarts: Express love with a home-cooked meal