PORTLAND — Federal legalization of hemp arrived in the U.S. late last year and expanded an industry already booming because of the skyrocketing popularity of CBDs, a compound in hemp that many see as a health aid.
- Risk of clashes at rally mobilizes Portland, Oregon, police
- Federal legalization of hemp creates quandary for US police
- Portland police texts with far-right group spark probe
- Northwest measles outbreak revives debate over vaccine laws
- Patients in Northwest measles outbreak traveled to Hawaii
- US shutdown stalls training, other prep for wildfire season