The Corvallis School District plans to hire a consulting firm this fall to help it study enrollment trends – a study that could possibly result in changes to school boundaries, district staff told the school board Thursday night.
- Accomplice in North Albany teen’s murder plot sentenced
- Albany man arraigned in Foster Farms incident; suspect reportedly had stockpile of ammunition at apartment
- Corvallis to study changing school boundaries
- Police arrest suspect in Lebanon double murder
- School board moves to support student gun protests