Albany Council considers Carnegie Library closure in cost-cutting attempt

In 1913, architect William F. Tobey broke ground at the corner of Third Avenue and Ferry Street in the place where the Albany Carnegie Library eventually would stand.

Default thumbnail
Previous Story

OSU Summer Choir to perform Sunday

Default thumbnail
Next Story

"In A Landscape: Classical Music in the Wild" at Baker Bay

Latest from Headline Feed

0 $0.00