The use of store-bought rotisserie chickens as a springboard to fast-but-tasty meals in your kitchen is getting loads of play these days. And it’s for a very good reason: A de-constructed supermarket chicken can indeed save a cook time and energy when you’ve got chicken fajitas on the brain but only about 20 minutes to make it happen. Or just need some low-fat protein to tuck into your chicken and veggie roll-ups. Or to plop on top of a fettuccini alfredo concept.
- Chicken salad: Store-bought rotisserie or home-cooked chicken pairs with fresh garden favorites for a variety of summer salads
- Valentine dessert: Double Trouble!
- Big-batch cooking: Let freezing overnight temperatures assist
- Bring out the pleasure of cooking
- Add vibrancy to the kitchen
- Take comfort with coddled eggs
- Sweetheart tarts: Express love with a home-cooked meal