PORTLAND — Portland police are mobilizing to prevent clashes between out-of-state far-right groups planning a rally here and the homegrown anti-fascists who oppose them as America’s culture wars seep into this progressive haven.
- Risk of clashes at rally mobilizes Portland, Oregon, police
- Federal legalization of hemp creates quandary for US police
- Portland police texts with far-right group spark probe
- Northwest measles outbreak revives debate over vaccine laws
- Patients in Northwest measles outbreak traveled to Hawaii
- US shutdown stalls training, other prep for wildfire season