There’s no question climate change is affecting so much of our world’s agriculture. The wine industry has been on the front lines of this for decades. Fighting climate change and adapting to our warming planet has been a priority for the growers and producers in Champagne, France for the last 20 years. Their high level of quality and distinct style depends on them staying ahead of the curve.
The Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Champagne (CIVC) – the organization that represents Champagne production – has been leading the way in sustainability efforts for much of the world.
For this week’s Bit by a Fox Podcast, Thibaut Le Mailloux, the CIVC’s Communications Director, sat down with my from his home in France, to discuss life during quarantine, how wine growers are adapting to climate change, and the aggressive sustainability plans in place for the Champagne region.
- Everything about Champagne: http://www.champagne.fr
- Champagne’s official Instagram account: @Champagne_officiel
- Sustainability in Champagne: https://www.champagne.fr/en/sustainable-development/champagne-sustainable-development
- Become a Champagne Expert: http://www.champagne-mooc.com
- Champagne’s 360-degree Virtual Tour: https://360.champagne.fr/
The post BBaF Podcast: Adapting to Climate Change – Sustainability in Champagne with Thibaut Le Mailloux appeared first on Bit By a Fox.
For more click to continue on to http://bitbyafox.com