Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
Increasing rain chances overnight with rain and a bit cooler Wednesday.
High Today: 62
Low Tonight: 50
High Tomorrow: 56
Another Upper Level Low Pressure Trough (Shaded “U” shape with blue arrows) is headed our way. The graphic for days 1-3 shows the next front that’s headed our way midweek. There will be a break at the end of the week into the first half of the weekend. The graphic for days 3-7 shows the next complex frontal system that will be moving into Oregon next Sunday and another midweek.. For mountain snow conditions at the local ski areas check out their websites or give them a call.
AN AVALANCHE WARNING IS IN EFFECT THROUGH 6 PM WEDNESDAY FOR MT. HOOD. BACKCOUNTRY TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED IN THE MT. HOOD AREA. THIS WARNING DOES NOT APPLY TO SKI AREAS WHERE AVALANCHE MITIGATION MEASURES ARE PERFORMED. A FLOOD WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR THE COLUMBIA RIVER AT VANCOUVER AFFECTING MULTNOMAH COUNTY. A Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Cloudy with rain chances increasing tonight (0.25 in. of rain possible),
- Mostly cloudy with rain and a bit cooler Wednesday (0.50 in. of rain possible) and in the evening, showers likely (70%) late Wednesday night (0.25 in. of rain possible),
- Mostly cloudy and a bit cooler with a good (50%) chance of showers Thursday (0.10 in. of rain possible), just partly cloudy Thursday night,
- A mix of clouds and sun and a bit warmer Friday, then clouds increasing from partly cloudy to mostly cloudy late at night.
- lows 50-38 warming to 42 Friday night highs 56-60.
- Mostly cloudy and a bit cooler Saturday, a slight (20%) chance of showers Saturday night,
- Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Sunday, a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night,
- Then a mix of clouds and a bit cooler with sun with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday, then mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Monday night and Tuesday (a bit warmer).
- highs near 58 lows 42-38 warming back to 42 Tuesday. (seasonal averages high 58 low 38)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|