Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
Still a 50/50 chance of showers for your Sunday.
High Today: 47
Low Tonight: 37
High Tomorrow: 45
An Upper Air Low Pressure Trough (Shaded “U” shape with blue arrows) is pushing another frontal system shown on the days 1-3 graphic into the Pacific Northwest Sunday. The graphic for days 3-7 shows more frontal systems heading our way that will try to break through blocking surface high pressure. For mountain snow conditions at the local ski areas check out their websites or give them a call.
A HIGH SURF ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM TONIGHT FOR THE NORTH OREGON COAST AND THE CENTRAL OREGON COAST. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM UNTIL 6 PM SUNDAY FOR THE WESTERN COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE, THE CENTRAL COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE, AND THE UPPER HOOD RIVER VALLEY. A HIGH SURF WARNING IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM TONIGHT FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST AND THE CURRY COUNTY COAST. A HIGH WIND WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM UNTIL 7 PM SUNDAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST AND THE CURRY COUNTY COAST. A WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM TONIGHT UNTIL 7 AM SUNDAY FOR CENTRAL DOUGLAS COUNTY, EASTERN CURRY COUNTY, JOSEPHINE COUNTY, THE EASTERN DOUGLAS COUNTY FOOTHILLS, A HIGH WIND WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM TONIGHT UNTIL 7 AM SUNDAY FOR JACKSON COUNTY. A HIGH WIND WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING FOR CENTRAL, EASTERN AND WESTERN LAKE COUNTY, A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON FOR THE SOUTHERN OREGON CASCADES AND THE SISKIYOU MOUNTAINS, NORTHERN AND EASTERN KLAMATH COUNTY, WESTERN, CENTRAL AND EASTERN LAKE COUNTY. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM TONIGHT UNTIL 10 AM SUNDAY FOR THE SOUTHERN OREGON CASCADES, THE SISKIYOU MOUNTAINS, THE KLAMATH BASIN, NORTHERN AND EASTERN KLAMATH COUNTY, WESTERN, CENTRAL AND EASTERN LAKE COUNTY. A Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of evening showers, rain late tonight (0.25 in. of rain possible),
- Mostly cloudy with AM rain, a good (50%) chance of rain and a bit cooler Sunday afternoon (0.10 in. of rain possible), cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Sunday night,
- Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM showers, a bit warmer with a (30%) chance of showers Monday afternoon, a slight (20%) chance of evening showers, just partly cloudy late Monday night,
- Mostly cloudy and a bit cooler Tuesday, then partly cloudy with patchy fog late at night.
- lows 37-30 highs 45-47 cooling back to 45 Tuesday.
- Patchy AM fog, partly cloudy Wednesday afternoon, then partly cloudy Wednesday night through Saturday.
- highs 46-50 cooling back to 46 Saturday lows near 32. (seasonal averages high 48 low 35)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|