Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
Rain and snow showers, but watch out for possible ice at elevation particularly this AM.
High Today: 43
Low Tonight: 30
High Tomorrow: 44
An Upper Level Low Pressure Trough (Shaded “U” shape with blue arrows) has changed our weather and that will give us the chance for some Winter precipitation. The graphic for days 1-3 shows a low moving southward along the Pacific Coast. The graphic for days 3-7 shows frontal movement Sunday into Monday. For mountain snow conditions at the local ski areas check out their websites or give them a call.
A FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE COQUILLE RIVER AT COQUILLE. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM UNTIL NOON TODAY FOR THE NORTH OREGON COAST, THE COAST RANGE OF NORTHWEST OREGON A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM TODAY UNTIL 10 AM SATURDAY FOR CENTRAL DOUGLAS COUNTY, EASTERN CURRY COUNTY, JOSEPHINE COUNTY, AND JACKSON COUNTY. A FREEZE WARNING IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM TODAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST AND THE CURRY COUNTY COAST. A FROST ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM TODAY FOR THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON COAST. A WINTER STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM TODAY UNTIL 10 AM SATURDAY FOR CENTRAL DOUGLAS COUNTY, EASTERN CURRY COUNTY, AND JOSEPHINE COUNTY. A Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Cloudy with a (40%) chance of AM rain and snow showers, rain and snow showers likely (70%) and a bit cooler this afternoon (0.10 in. of rain possible, little or no snow accumulation possible), mostly cloudy with evening rain and snow showers likely (70%), a (40%) chance of rain and snow showers late tonight (0.10 in. of rain possible, little or no snow accumulation possible, snow level 1,000 ft.),
- Patchy AM fog, a mix of clouds and sun and a bit warmer Saturday afternoon, partly cloudy in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain and snow showers late at night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible, snow level 1,000 ft. late at night),
- Mostly cloudy with AM rain and snow showers, showers and a bit cooler Sunday afternoon (snow level 1,500 ft.), then rain and snow showers likely (70%) Sunday night (snow level 1,500 ft.).
- highs 43-47 cooling back to 43 Sunday lows 30-34.
- Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Monday, a (40%) chance of showers and a bit warmer at night and Tuesday, a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night,
- A mix of clouds and sun and a bit warmer with a slight (20%) chance of showers Wednesday, partly cloudy Wednesday night,
- Then a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of rain Thursday.
- highs 45-50 lows near 35. (seasonal averages high 53 low 35)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|