Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
A bit cooler Monday afternoon with a good 50% chance of afternoon showers.
High Today: 65
Low Tonight: 37
High Tomorrow: 59
Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Partly cloudy and colder with patchy fog tonight and Monday AM, mostly cloudy and a bit cooler with a good (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), a (40%) chance of evening showers, a slight (20%) chance of showers late Monday night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible),
- Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain and a bit warmer Tuesday afternoon and evening (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), just mostly cloudy late at night,
- Partly cloudy in the AM, mostly sunny and a bit warmer Wednesday afternoon, then clear Wednesday night.
- lows 37-52 highs 59-79.
- Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Thursday afternoon, mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Thursday night,
- Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers and much cooler Friday, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers at night,
- Partly cloudy with a (30%) chance of showers Saturday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers Saturday night,
- Then a mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday.
- highs 78-60 lows 52-40 warming to 42 Saturday night. (seasonal averages high 64 low 41)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|