Quantcast
Eugene Daily News

LOCAL HEADLINES

Top Stories


Neighbors – N : Corvallis – Albany – Brownsville

Neighbors – E : Sisters – Bend – Redmond

Neighbors – S : Roseburg – Coos Bay – Reedsport

Tim Chuey Weather

Date 04/30/2016
Tim Chueychuey@teleport.comhttp://timchueyweather4u.comhttps://www.facebook.com/tim.chueyweatherlion

Tim Chuey

Tim Chuey is a Member of the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association and has been Awarded Seals of Approval for television weathercasting from both organizations.

Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.

Current Conditions

Eugene

Last Updated on Apr 30 2016, 2:54 am PDT

Current Conditions: Fair

NOAA Icon

Temp: 45°F

Wind: North at 0mph

Humidity: 90%

Dewpoint: 42.1°F

Your 5-Day Forecast at a Glance



We’ll end April and begin May on a warmer note.

High Today: 67
Low Tonight: 42
High Tomorrow: 80
Precipitation: 00%

Weather Pattern
Another upper level high pressure ridge (Shaded “Arch” shape with blue arrows) strengthens and moves toward us for more sunshine for the weekend through early next. By Monday morning a frontal system is perched offshore preparing to bring the chance of rain back by Tuesday.
ADVISORIES
None At This Time
Eugene Forecast
  • Patchy AM fog, partly cloudy and a bit warmer this afternoon, mostly clear at night,
  • Mostly sunny and much warmer Sunday, partly cloudy Sunday night,
  • Then partly cloudy and cooler Monday and Monday night.
  • highs 67-80 cooling to 77 Monday lows 42-49.
  • Partly cloudy and cooler with a (40%) chance of showers Tuesday, mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers and a slight (20%) chance of thunderstorms in the evening, a (40%) chance of showers late at night,
  • Cloudy and a bit cooler with a good (50%) chance of showers Wednesday and Wednesday night,
  • Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of showers and a bit cooler Thursday, just mostly cloudy at night,
  • Then a mix of clouds and sun and a bit warmer Friday.
  • highs 72-65 warming to 69 Friday lows 50-47. (seasonal averages high 64 low 41).
_____   Eugene-Springfield Pollen Count: Grass………. Moderate (6) Trees………. Moderate (38) Last Counted: 4/26/16 Data Courtesy of Oregon Allergy Associates.

Community

The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.

Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats
Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com

Notices

Sports

more sports on the EDN Sports Page




Log in
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!