- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Has Dune Fest Advice
- FAQs about Eugene's paid sick leave ordinance
- Huts provide housing for people living on the streets
- $20,000 Raised for Kilcullen Project
- Do you recognize the people in these photos?
- Oregon Ducks Down a Kicker, Sophomore Hayden Crook Reportedly Leaving Team
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Rabies Case Confirmed in Lane County
- State Hospital Job Fair in Junction City
- Fire Crews Quickly Knock Down Brush Fire
- City Passes Sick Leave Ordinance
- Creswell Motel Evacuated to Arrest Disorderly Guest
- Murder Suspect Charged with Assault
- Whiteaker Road Construction Begins
- Missing Ethiopian Runners: Police locate 3 in Beaverton; 1 still missing
- Study: Sick Leave Ordinance Impacts
- Lane County settles claim with whisteblower for $40,750
- LaMichael James Dislocates Elbow in @49ers Training Camp, Out for a Month
- Hundreds Ride for Chris Kilcullen
- Police Investigate Fatal Hwy 126 Crash
Neighbors – N : Corvallis – Albany – Brownsville
- Fire Destroys Trailer and Motor Home
- Crash & Fire – Highway 101 north of Gearhart
- State trooper arrests man offering a $360 bribe to tear up ticket
- Motorcycle rider dies in high-speed crash on I-5 near Salem
- Police Rescue Animals From Hoarder
Neighbors – E : Sisters – Bend – Redmond
- Wildfire closes Hwy 26 east of Redmond
- Nearly 1,500 strikes spark 38 fires for crews in Central Oregon
- Car and motorcycle collide on historic McKenzie Highway
- Lightning sparks new wildfires in Oregon
- Man Crashes Stolen 1930 Model “A” Coupe Into River
Neighbors – S : Roseburg – Coos Bay – Reedsport
Tim Chuey WeatherDate 07/30/2014
Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
More sunshine and more heat.
High Today: 92
Low Tonight: 56
High Tomorrow: 92
A ridge of high pressure (“Arch” shape in blue arrows) is sitting over us and will keep the sunshine and warmer temperatures with us through the rest of the week. The Perseid Meteor shower has begun. It will continue and peak on the night of August 12.
A RED FLAG WARNING FOR ABUNDANT LIGHTNING IS IN EFFECT FROM 2PM UNTIL 11 PM TODAY FOR THE UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST, THE SOUTHERN OREGON CASCADES, THE KLAMATH BASIN, THE FREMONT-WINEMA NATIONAL FORECAST, THE SOUTH CENTRAL OREGON DESERT INCLUDING THE BLM LAND IN EASTERN LAKE COUNTY, AND WESTERN HARNEY COUNTY.
- Mostly sunny and warm today, partly cloudy tonight through Thursday night,
- Mostly sunny still warm Friday, mostly clear Friday night.
- highs 92-90 lows near 56.
- Mostly sunny Saturday and Sunday, partly cloudy both nights,
- Partly cloudy Monday AM, mostly sunny in the afternoon, partly cloudy at night,
- Then mostly sunny Tuesday.
- highs 90-88 lows near 57. (seasonal averages high 84 low 52)
- FAQs about Eugene's paid sick leave ordinance July 29, 2014
- Huts provide housing for people living on the streets July 29, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning July 29, 2014
- State Hospital Job Fair in Junction City July 29, 2014
- Whiteaker Road Construction Begins July 28, 2014
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
more sports on the EDN Sports Page
more sports on the EDN Sports Page
Eugene Emeralds Salvage Final Game of Series With Salem-Keizer July 30, 2014
- NCAA Settlement in Head Injury Lawsuit July 30, 2014
- Report: Oregon Ducks’ freshman Ray Kasongo denied admission: Oregon rundown July 30, 2014
- 4th Missing Ethiopian Athlete Found Safe July 29, 2014
- Galen Rupp and his wife become parents Tuesday in Portland July 29, 2014
- Sheldon grad 9th fittest man on the planet July 29, 2014
- Oregon Ducks Down a Kicker, Sophomore Hayden Crook Reportedly Leaving Team July 29, 2014
- Who Will Be Oregon's Biggest Rival Entering 2014? July 29, 2014
- Eugene Emeralds Slips Up Against Salem-Keizer, Begin Two Game Losing Streak July 29, 2014
- Register-Guard to sue UO after district attorney denies appeal requesting records from sexual assault case July 29, 2014