Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
Showers continue overnight. A bit warmer Tuesday
High Today: 44
Low Tonight: 36
High Tomorrow: 48
An Upper Level Low Pressure Trough (Shaded “U” shape with blue arrows) is swinging through the Pacific Northwest spreading moisture and cool air over the area. The graphic for days 1-3 shows the storm moving through. The graphic for days 3-7 shows frontal movement continuing through next Monday. For mountain snow conditions at the local ski areas check out their websites or give them a call.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM TONIGHT FOR THE NORTHERN OREGON CASCADE FOOTHILLS, THE CASCADE FOOTHILLS IN LANE COUNTY, AND THE NORTHERN OREGON CASCADES. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM TUESDAY FOR THE EASTERN DOUGLAS COUNTY FOOTHILLS. A Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Mostly cloudy a good (50%) chance of scattered showers tonight (0.10 in. of rain possible),
- Mostly cloudy and a bit warmer with a good (50%) chance of showers Tuesday (0.10 in. of rain possible), a slight (20%) chance of showers Tuesday night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible),
- Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Wednesday (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), just mostly cloudy at night,
- Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Thursday, then a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday night.
- lows 36-40 cooling back to 36 Wednesday night warming to 40 Thursday night highs 48-50 cooling back to 48 Thursday.
- Mostly cloudy with rain and a bit warmer Friday and Friday night,
- Mostly cloudy and a bit cooler with rain likely (70%) Saturday, rain at night,
- Showers likely (70%) Sunday, a (40%) chance of showers Sunday night,
- Then rain and snow likely (70%) Monday (snow level 1,000 ft.).
- highs 50-47 lows 42-38. (seasonal averages high 53 low 36)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|