Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
The all-day sunshine is only temporarily gone.
High Today: 60
Low Tonight: 39
High Tomorrow: 62
Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of AM showers, partly cloudy and a bit cooler with a slight (20%) chance of showers this afternoon (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), just partly cloudy and colder tonight,
- Mostly cloudy Monday with a (30%) chance of showers Monday afternoon (under 0.10 in. of rain possible), a (40%) chance of showers and a bit warmer Monday night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible),
- Partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of AM showers, a mix of clouds and sun a bit warmer Tuesday afternoon, then just partly cloudy and a bit warmer Tuesday night.
- highs 60-67 lows 39-47.
- Partly cloudy and a bit warmer Wednesday, mostly clear Wednesday night,
- Partly cloudy and a bit cooler Thursday, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers at night,
- A mix of clouds and sun with a slight (20%) chance of showers and colder Friday, then partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Friday night and Saturday.
- highs 78-60 lows 49-42. (seasonal averages high 64 low 41)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|