Have you read Tim Chueys Weather or Not?.
Some clouds, some sun and dry today.
High Today: 46
Low Tonight: 33
High Tomorrow: 47
An approaching Upper Level High Pressure Ridge (Shaded “Arch” shape with blue arrows) is pushing a low southward along the coast taking the clouds and rain with it as shown on the days 1-3 graphic. The graphic for days 3-7 shows more frontal systems heading our way that will try to break through blocking surface high pressure Sunday and Tuesday of next week. For mountain snow conditions at the local ski areas check out their websites or give them a call.
A Permanent Health Advisory remains in effect for the South Umpqua River and Lawson Bar. Pools in the bedrock along the rivers edge are known to develop Blue-green Algae (cyanobacterial) blooms that can be harmful to pets and people if accidental ingestion occurs. Signs have been posted along several access areas along the river.
- Patchy fog this AM, partly cloudy and a bit cooler this afternoon and evening, mostly cloudy with occasional sprinkles and patchy fog late tonight and Wednesday AM, mostly cloudy and a bit warmer Wednesday afternoon, cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of evening rain, a (30%) chance of showers late Wednesday night (under 0.10 in. of rain possible),
- Mostly cloudy with a (30%) chance of AM showers, a mix of clouds and sun Thursday afternoon, partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with patchy fog late Thursday night.
- highs 46-48 lows 32-34 cooling to 30 Thursday night.
- Clouds and sun with patchy fog Friday AM, mostly sunny and a bit cooler in the afternoon, mostly cloudy with patchy fog Friday night,
- Patchy AM fog, a mix of clouds and sun and a bit cooler Saturday afternoon, partly cloudy at night,
- A mix of clouds and sun and a bit warmer with a slight (20%) chance of rain Sunday, partly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers Sunday night,
- Then a mix of clouds and sun and a bit warmer Monday.
- highs 46-44 warming to 48 Monday lows 27-32. (seasonal averages high 48 low 35)
The Headlines are compiled from local news feeds as a service to our readers.
|Lowest Gas Prices in Coburg, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Dexter, Eugene, Florence, Junction City, North Springfield, Oakridge, Pleasant Hill, River Road, Santa Clara, Springfield, Veneta, Yachats|
|Oregon Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com|