An early morning fire Saturday hospitalized one Albany resident and heavily damaged a house.
PHILOMATH, Ore. – A fire early Tuesday morning destroyed a house near Philomath. Fire crews responded to a home in the 35000 block of Kings Valley at about 2:30 a.m. Firefighters say the roof collapsed when they arrived, and they had to wait until the structure was safe before entering the house to battle the … Continue reading »
Eugene-Springfield Metro Firefighters responded to a house fire in East Springfield, early Tuesday night which sent an Orange glow from the fire scene witnesses and Fire Officials said.
Eugene, Ore. – The Eugene Springfield Fire Department is investigating a Saturday morning house fire on Sterling Drive. Dispatch logs show it started just before 4:30 a.m. A fire marshal said the house is vacant and no one was inside at the time. A cause has yet to be determined. Tune into KEZI 9 News … Continue reading »
Monroe, Ore. – A fast moving fire destroyed a home on Bundy Road and Old River Road in Monroe Sunday night. Firefighters couldn’t confirm a cause but neighbors said they saw lightning hit the home moments before it burst into flames. The fire started at around 6 p.m. Neighbors said they could see a huge … Continue reading »
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. — Volunteers were in Springfield Saturday to educate community members about fire safety and prevention. The Red Cross says house fires cause more casualties than any other type of disaster, so Saturday more than 100 volunteers walked door to door to educate community members about the importance of smoke detectors. These volunteers introduced … Continue reading »
SPRINGFIELD, Ore.– One person is hospitalized after an early morning house fire on Monday. It happened on the 500 block of North 39th Street in Springfield at about 4:10am. Firefighters say the fire started in one of the bedrooms and smoke quickly filled the home. Two men were inside at the time of the fire … Continue reading »
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. — A Springfield man is lucky to be alive after escaping a house fire. Fire crews responded to the 5000 block of E St. around 10:40 p.m. Saturday. They say a man woke up in his room to the smell of smoke, and saw flames reaching the ceiling. Firefighters say the man was … Continue reading »
EUGENE, Ore. — A Eugene man was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after the home he was in caught fire Saturday evening. Neighbors called 911 when they started to smell smoke in the area. Crews responded to the home at the intersection of Linda Ave. and Norkenzie Rd. around 7:30. A man, who … Continue reading »
CRESWELL, Ore. — Crews are working to put out a house fire on the 200 block of A Street. The first calls came in just after 4:30 p.m. Fire officials say the fire started on the second floor and it’s still fully involved. It hasn’t been determined yet whether anyone is inside. We have a … Continue reading »