Eugene’s Wine Scene April 20-26
LaVelle Club Room at 5th Street Market: Tues. 5-7p ½ off glass pours for Tasty Tuesday Women’s Networking Group; Wed. 5-8p ½off glass pours for ladies; Thurs. 6-8p Live music by Craig Chee; Fri. 6-8p live classic jazz & standards with Gus Russel, dinner specials prepared by Chef Evan.
The Broadway Wine & Deli: Fri. 5-7p House Picks & Pours – come by to see what they’ll have open!
Café Lucky Noodle: Tue. Wine Night – all bottles 35% off
Sixteen Tons: all week-Special pricing on Redman Willamette Valley Pinot Noir $8.99 per bottle/ $2 glass pours. They’ve got 15 cases of this fabulous Pinot Noir-when it’s gone, it’s gone!
Café 440: Wed. all day Wine Flight Night with Barnard & Griffin
Granary Wine Bar: Wed. all day $5 glass pour house white or red
The Washburne Café: Cup of Philip’s Phabulous Clam Chowder paired with a glass of Sarver Winery Estate Grown Pinot Gris $8
Market of Choice (Delta): Fri. Taste Kandarian Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose of Syrah – private label of Jeff Kandarian (King Estate winemaker)
Wineries & Vineyards
LaVelle Vineyards Winery in Elmira: Fr. 5-9p Friday Night Flights-free flight of wine samplings, live music by Jerry Zybach, food offered by DEVOUR.
Noble Estate Vineyard: open daily noon-5p, check out their new tasting room & sample hand-crafted wines you won’t find in the stores.
Sarver Winery: New Wine Club up and running! Head out to the winery for details or call 541-935-2979
King Estate Winery: Tax Professionals Week continues thru Apr. 22-complimentary tasting and a 15% discount on current vintage wine purchases to CPAs and other tax professionals; Sat. Apr.23 ‘Wine Country Run’-scenic 5K run through King Estate’s rolling hills and organic vineyards. Call 541-942-9874 for details.
Sweet Cheeks Winery: Fri. 6-9p Twilight Tasting, wine & cheese pairing, live music; Sun. noon-6p Mimosa Sunday, live music on the patio, bring your own brunch.
April 30: LaVelle Vineyards Murder Mystery Dinner
- Located in the barrel room at the winery in Elmira, The latest Murder Mystery Dinner’s theme is, “Last Breath in Paris”. The show will start at 6:30 and include a four course dinner catered by Adam’s Sustainable Table along with a three act play that ends around 9:30. These highly acclaimed, super popular dinner theaters are truly exciting and filled with laughter, excellent food, and LaVelle’s delicious wine.
$79 per person, Call 541-935-9406 for details
April 30: Silvan Ridge Winery Dinner featuring Marché Restaurant
- Marché will be serving an elegant 4 course dinner in the Silvan Ridge Banquet Room. Silvan Ridge’s wines will be paired with each course
$50 per person, $45 per person for club members
for details email [email protected]
May 7: Sam’s Party Shuttle Presents: Girl’s Day Out!
- Round trip transportation with professional wine guide
- Lunch & Wine at Pfeiffer Vineyards
- Wine & Olive Tasting at Shadow Mountain Vineyards – Olive Oil tasting presented by Olive Grand
- Specially prepared dessert and sparkling wine at Domain Meriwether
$45 per person, bus leave’s Sam’s Place at Noon, return at 5:00p
May 30: Tasting, Tapas, and Tango at Pfeiffer Vineyards!
- Join Robin & Danuta Pfeiffer for a festive evening at the elegant and beautiful Pfeiffer Villa. They’ll be tasting the delicious Pfeiffer wines with a variety of delectable tapas along with the dazzling sounds of Spanish music including a tango lesson offered by local instructor Liz Foster.
- Space is limited and reservations are suggested.
$40 per person. For more information about this very special event
call 541-998-2828 or email [email protected]