Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- FishDuck: NFL Ducks: Pushing for the Playoffs
- FishDuck: Chip Kelly Update: Boom!!
from Video I heard a great story on the radio about a guy teaching himself to make really good pizza. He knew a special, extra hot oven is needed to make a good crust, hotter than the 500 degrees or so a conventional oven will give you
- Hey GMA, ESPN: More than “Snowbrawl,” report this story too
Unannounced and unpublicized, a large group of Oregon players visited a local hospital today visiting kids and handing out Christmas gifts. Craig Pintens of the Oregon Athletic Department took a snapshot:
- OSU Senate backs foundation divestment in fossil fuel firms
The Oregon State University Faculty Senate voted 38-30 Thursday to encourage the university foundation to divest from fossil fuel companies. The resolution is nonbinding, but organizers of the OSU Divest campaign hope the move will send a signal
- Oregon Duck Football: The Season of Dilemma and PR Disaster
The Ducks football team Just couldn’t do anything right in the eye of public opinion this season. But did their actions really deserve such scrutiny?
- City puts crews on both sides of river as risk of freezing rain looms
- Mom searches for her missing son
- SUB approves water rate hike
- Man yelling ‘knockout’ punches stranger near downtown bus station
- Two-time Olympian Kara Goucher to leave Oregon, return to Colorado
Goucher won the bronze medal in the 10,000 at the 2007 World Outdoor Championships.
- Hoops Teams with Kendall Toyota to “Read With the Ducks”
The University of Oregon Athletic Department and Kendall Toyota have teamed up with 11 local elementary schools and introduced Read with the Ducks.
- UO club sailing team finds clarity on the water even with hectic schedule
Out there on the water, it’s simply an escape. No matter the conditions in the sea or the distractions going on in his head, Ryan Fritsen finds peace while sailing. “When you are out there, all the shit that’s going on on land ju
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather