Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- Woman hurt when cinder block dropped onto car on I-5
Oregon State Police is seeking help to identify whoever dropped a cinder block from an Interstate 5 overpass early Sunday morning that broke through a passing vehicle’s windshield and injured a woman inside the car. About 4:28 a.m. Sunday
- One Dead In Springfield Motel Fire
- Fire evacuates Springfield apartment building
- Lunar Eclipse Happening on Monday
- Truck Rollover Blocks Roosevelt Blvd
- A Big Northwest Talent and A Haunting New Video
After decades of album releases and touring, Northwest artist Big Monti Amundson releases his first official video – and it’s worth the wait
- An Oregon Unknown: The Trap Play That Never Was …
- Duck ‘Backers Set to Flock to the Ball in 2014
The departure of Kiko Alonzo and Michael Clay after 2012 made last season a rebuilding year of sorts for the Duck linebacker corps, and some maintain the Ducks’ run defense suffered accordingly. The numbers reveal that the Ducks gave up
- Ducks Blast Beavers, 10-2, in Six
Timely hitting by the Ducks with two outs in the third and sixth inning gave UO the 10-2 win.
- Oregon Finishes in Fifth at the Western Intercollegiate
In their final tune up before the Pac-12 Championships, the Ducks finished in fifth-place at the Western Intercollegiate.
- Alex Riley goes from benchwarmer to head coach
Alex Riley was as surprised as anyone when he found out that he would be taking over as head coach of the Oregon men’s club soccer team. Last season, four individuals were told they would be serving in some sort of leadership position. Though
- Ducks Split Weekend Homestand
Oregon defeated UC Davis, 8-4, Sunday and inched one game closer to securing a spot in the MPSF Tournament.
- Ducks Complete Sweep Of UC Riverside
Kyle Garlick, Mitchell Tolman and Tyler Baumgartner combined for six hits and four RBI.
- Oregon falls to sixth-ranked Cal on senior day
Oregon honored seniors Lana Buttner, Lena Macomson and Rebea Stueckemann before today’s match with No. 6 Cal
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather