Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- Agencies to Apply for FEMA Funding
- Japanese Garden to Open in Corvallis
- Victim In Motel Fire Identified
- Whoville Campers at Federal Building
- Proposed FDA Rule Impacts Breweries
Local breweries are arguing a proposed FDA rule that they say could hurt both them and local farmers. The rule applies to spent grains. Those by products of the brewing process are normally sold or given to local farmers to use as
- Ducks’ Nine Getting Needed Relief!
- Oregon softball annihilates Oregon State 18-0 in series finale
- ESPN 300 Ranking Motivates Byron Cowart
After a recent rise into the top 10 overall, defensive end Byron Cowart of Armwood (Seffner, Fla.) joins ESPN’s Matt Schick to discuss recruiting and the new ESPN 300.
- Tessar, Karraker provide UO staff relief in win over USD
Brando Tessar threw seven scoreless innings for the second straight start, and Jack Karraker got the bullpen out of a late jam in a win Monday over San Diego.
- No. 23 Ducks beat visiting San Diego 4-3
Playing for the fourth straight day and sixth in the last seven, with a rare Thursday night start to a conference series coming up, the Oregon pitching staff needed some relief Monday.
- Tolman named Pac-12 player of the week
Oregon’s sophomore third baseman was honored Monday after hitting .600 over five games last week.
- Local Gymnast Headed to Nationals
Hard work and dedication pays off for a local gymnast. Kendra Daniels, 18, won first place all around at state at level 10, the highest level you can compete at. She just earned third place overall at regionals this past weekend,
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather