Eugene, Springfield and Lane County Headlines
- Eugene Suspect The Focus Now of Marion County Search
Eugene Police surrounded a south-town apartment into the late evening Saturday but assault suspect apparently was not there.
- VFW Virtual Post Installed
It was a big day at the University of Oregon as the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Lane County installed a historic post on campus. The VFW held the ceremony at Mac Court Arena. It’s the ninth post in District 13, which is
- Volunteers Beautify Skinner’s Butte
With a paintbrush and shovel, volunteers from the rotary and Northwest Youth Corp offered a helping hand to beautify Skinner’s Butte. “It’s an awesome project. We’ve got groups that re out doing a number of
- McKenzie Wooden Boat Festival: ‘It started here on this river’
The lure of this famous stream is hard to resist. First-timers to the McKenzie Wooden Boat Festival are usually hooked by the river’s charm by the end of the day, organizers said
- Oregon Ducks Spring Game Primer: Key Positions Will Provide Leadership This Season
The Oregon Football Spring game is Saturday May 3rd and the Oregon Ducks have leadership in key positions at Wide Receiver and Cornerback to have success in 2014.
- Johnny Mundt in a Tight Race at Tight End
You may have been asking yourself this question: who’s name will be called at tight end for the Oregon Ducks this season? Last season the Ducks had several weapons at this essential position that started with Colt Lyerla, followed by Johnny
- College Football Nation: The Vote and Penn State is Breaking Bad
When all you have to talk about from the past week of action is people arguing over uniforms, coaches trolling schools, and players apologizing for trash talk … then it’s a slow week. We did have one big thing, though
- Oregon State steals game two of Civil War, 4-2
In the eighth inning, Oregon looked to be the victors of game two of the Civil War series. Oregon pitcher Jeff Gold had pitched seven outstanding, scoreless innings against Oregon State and was in line for his tenth win of the season Continue readin
- Oregon A&T Completes Historic NCATA Four-Pete
Behind the second-best overall score in NCATA history, Oregon won its fourth consecutive national championship.
- Woo Leads Oregon Heading into Final Round of Pac-12s
Oregon had another rough day out at the Gallery Golf Club in the third round of the Pac-12 Championship.
- Entering final round, UO sits in 9th place at Pac-12s
Freshman Cathleen Santoso is tied for 28th individually, eyeing another top 20 finish.
- No. 1 Oregon softball downs Stanford 7-1 for 9th win in a row
Oregon pitcher Karissa Hovinga remained unbeaten in Pac-12 play with a 4-0 record.
- UO men claim the 4 x Mile title as the Penn Relays wrap up
Edward Cheserek’s split is sub-four minutes.
- Oregon lacrosse falls to Denver 11-5
In a game for first place in the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation conference, the Oregon lacrosse team fell short to top-ranked Denver 11-5 Friday at Papé Field. This was the Ducks’ first since April 11 when they fell short to
- USA All-Stars go to 5-0 on China Tour, Top Australia
Nan’an, China – The NetScouts Basketball USA All-Stars topped Australia 85-48 tonight to go to 5-0 on the tour. Seven players scored eight or more points including four in double figures for the American team. Great defensive pressure
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather