- An up-Hill battle: Pendleton resident shoulders new LUBGWMA liaison role
- It’s ‘wheels up’ at Pendleton UAS Range for grant, instruction program
- Remains of Sandra Young identified after 54 years (Photo)
- Man arrested for DUII after driving wrong way on I-105
- Pedestrian/vehicle crash at Beltline Hwy. and W. 11th Avenue
- The Lane County Sheriff’s Office will never ask for money or compensation of any kind by telephone, text, or email. (Photo)
- Heartbroken community, family grapples with shooting death of restaurant owner
- Police identify suspect in fatal Milton-Freewater robbery
- Oregon senate votes to provide sustainable water management plan
- The ambulance in the room: Ongoing Morrow County conflict leads to funding fallout
- Free east Oregon lighting overhauls cause business caution
- Morrow County prepares for Boardman Fire’s interim ambulance services
- OSP plans saturation patrols in Lincoln County Feb. 22-24
- 02/19/24 – LCSO Case #24-0851 – Death Investigation on Sweet Creek Falls Trail
- Pendleton City Council ponders development options
- New candidate in Pendleton City Council race
- Senate candidate Todd Nash to host campaign events in Pendleton, Stanfield
- Victim in Milton-Freewater robbery dies
- Donuts with a Dispatcher
- Rep. Smith hears desire for Measure 110 changes at listening session
PENDLETON — The National Policy Consensus Center contracted Jane Hill, a Pendleton resident, to serve as a liaison between various agencies and organizations working to…
PENDLETON — A $2.25 million grant from Business Oregon last September designating the Pendleton Unmanned Aerial Systems Test Range as a Center of Innovation Excellence…
Previously unidentified remains resolved through advanced DNA technologyPORTLAND, Ore. 22 Feb. 2024 – Through dedicated inter-agency cooperation, the remains of a previously unidentified young woman have…
Original Article: Source…
Original Article: Source…
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office will never ask for money or compensation of any kind by telephone, text, or email. (Photo)
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office will never ask for money or compensation of any kind by telephone, text, or email.Our community continues to be targeted…
MILTON-FREEWATER — People are struggling to fully grasp the tragedy that occurred here earlier this week. Original Article: Source…
MILTON-FREEWATER — Police in Milton-Freewater have identified a suspect in the deadly robbery on Sunday, Feb. 18. Original Article: Source…
SALEM, Ore. — Senator Bill Hansell (R-Athena) led the Oregon Senate Feb. 21 in passing SB 1567, a bill authorizing the Oregon Water Resource Department…
IRRIGON — During a Morrow County Board of Commissioners meeting in Irrigon Wednesday, Feb. 21, the intensity of emotions around the county’s ambulance service conflict…
PENDLETON — Small businesses and nonprofits in eastern Oregon have a great perk that some are not signing up for. Original Article: Source…
Oregon Raw features video content from all over our beautiful State. While we select the best from YouTube & Vimeo, we will be introducing our own livestreams from our field news teams.
FULLY PROTECT YOURSELF
Were you mandated to take the Covid19 Vaccine? Now you can have the full benefit of the vaccine while protecting yourself from any possible side effects with the only zeolite product proven 100% effective at removing toxins, heavy metals, graphene and biological contaminants from your cells.
The Worlds most effective ZEOLITE Product: ROOT CLEAN SLATE – therootbrands.com referral: freshstart
Oregon scored at No. 3 and 5 pairs in Friday’s opener against Stephen F. Austin.
The second-ranked Oregon acrobatics and tumbling team travels to face No. 1 Baylor on Sunday at 1 p.m. PT in Waco, Texas.
Hanna Delgado homered.
Oregon made 12 three-pointers Thursday, with Jadrian Tracey hitting four on his way to a season-high 20 points.
The Oregon baseball team on Sunday will debut a new uniform honoring the program’s 1954 College World Series team.
Friday’s season opener against Stephen F. Austin starts at 6:30 a.m. (PT).
Matches are hosted by the University of San Diego.
EUGENE, Ore. – Oregon lacrosse closes out its season-opening homestand with a matchup against Marist on Sunday at 2 p.m. PT. The Ducks are 2-0 for the first time since 2018 and have outscored their opponents, 36-15.
Ducks take on Hawkeyes Friday and Cyclones Sunday.
Freshman Hugh Adams fired a 2-under 69 in the final round and was the top finisher for the Oregon men’s golf team at The Prestige on Wednesday afternoon at the PGA West Greg Norman Course.
The Upper Level High Pressure Ridge (“Arch” shape) has moved over the Pacific Northwest bringing lots of sunshine for a while. The graphics for days 1-3 show high pressure holding on for one more. Low pressure will more day, then a cold front moves in Sunday returning the rain and cooler temperatures. The graphics for days 3-7 Monday through Friday show active weather with complex frontal systems active over the Pacific Ocean moving toward then into the Pacific Northwest.
LATEST By CATEGORY
/ No Comments Our immune system is our natural defence against disease and illness, so it’s essential to keep it in top condition. But what can weaken it? And how do we strengthen it? In this blog post, we’ll explore what causes a weak immune system and the best ways...
Owing to their extravagant prices, these planes may not be within your financial reach - yet there are ways you can still experience what it would be like to travel on one, such as chartering a private jet from a decent provider of private jet charters. HNA Group owns...
Continued surprise fish returns at Bonneville Dam brought yet another extension of sportfishing in the lower Columbia River on Wednesday.
Read the Original Post: GETAWAY TO BUCKHORN SPRINGS
Tired of letting your sourdough starter go to waste? Unlock the full potential of your starter with these 35 easy and delicious sourdough discard recipes. From breakfasts to desserts, these are the mouthwatering dishes that'll keep everyone coming back for more. Save...
Would you like to see your County, City or Town better represented in the press? Don’t wait for the mainstream – learn how to produce your own media site.