Follow EDN on Social Media |

Please bear in mind that it is never appropriate to call 911 for fireworks unless someone has been injured or property is actively being damaged by them. 911 is meant exclusively for reporting any immediate threat to life or property. This is one of the busiest holidays of the year for our agencies and if you call, you may experience extended hold times. Lower-level calls may take longer to get to such as noise complaints and concerns of illegal fireworks.f you need to report a non-emergency crime like a noise complaint, suspicious person or activity, illegal fireworks, or any crimes that are not in progress please call one of the below listed business lines as appropriate:


  • Reporting In-Progress Illegal Fireworks
  • Eugene 541.682.5111, or Springfield: 541.726.3714: 
  • Lane County unincorporated areas: 541-682-4150

Original Article: Source