- EWEB’s latest challenge: labor unrest
- Deal reached in dispute over pulp mill pollution
A Halsey pulp mill and the environmental group Willamette Riverkeeper have settled a dispute over pollution in a Willamette River mixing zone.
- Thousands attend first ever Biggest Loser Run Walk in Springfield
Excited to “Get Ready and Get Fit,” thousands of people, young and old, gathered in Springfield Sunday morning to take part in the Biggest Loser Run Walk
- Oregon Secures Second MPSF Victory in a Row
The Oregon Ducks lacrosse team reached the .500 mark again with a key victory over the Saint Mary’s Gaels at Pape Field on Sunday afternoon. Leading the Oregon charge was Carly O’Connell, who set a new school record with 10 draw controls in the Ducks’
- Northwest Christian Drops Pair to Eastern Oregon on Saturday
Northwest Christian was swept by Eastern Oregon on Saturday in a pair of games that saw the Mountaineers’ bats erupt while the Beacons’ fell short. NCU now stands at 7-25 overall and 4-14 in Cascade Collegiate Conference play.
- Moore Achieves Perfection in Route of Arizona
- Nuggets hold off short-handed Blazers
The Denver Nuggets are getting good at bittersweet moments. Andre Iguodala scored 28 points and the Nuggets set an NBA franchise record with their 55th victory, beating the short-handed Portland Trail Blazers 118-109 on Sunday but losing
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather