June 7 – Evening Update

June 7 – Evening Update

June 7 – Evening Update Tim Chuey Weather: We’ve been waiting for a sign that the “so called Spring weather” was on it’s way out and I think we finally have it. Mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of showers late tonight, a mix of clouds and sun Wednesday,...
June 6 – Morning Headlines

June 6 – Morning Headlines

June 6 – Morning Headlines Tim Chuey Weather: Mostly cloudy and cooler today with a slight (20%) chance of showers (under 0.10 in. of rain possible) , just mostly cloudy tonight, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday. 1 hurt in west Eugene...
May 26 – Evening Update

May 26 – Evening Update

May 26 – Evening Update Tim Chuey Weather: Showers and a slight (20%) chance of thunderstorms this evening, showers likely (60%)late tonight (0.10 in. of rain possible, more in thunderstorms), mostly cloudy with showers and a slight (20%) chance of thunderstorms...
May 23 – Morning Headlines

May 23 – Morning Headlines

May 23 – Morning Headlines: Tim Chuey: Another week of unsettled weather as we are still looking forward to more summer-like conditions. Immediate aid given to family of Kilcullen – Ten days after Eugene police officer Chris Kilcullen was fatally shot...
May 11 – Morning Headlines

May 11 – Morning Headlines

Here are our local headlines: Tim Chuey: A mix of clouds and sun this AM, becoming mostly cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon (0.25 in. of rain possible), evening rain likely (60%), a good (50%) chance of showers late tonight (0.10 in. of rain...