- Ducks Women Claim 4th Straight National Championship
- Eugene man nabbed on array of charges in Springfield
A Eugene man was arrested in Springfield this afternoon on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle and reckless driving and outstanding arrest warrants. Kevin Scott Bray, 35, ran from a Eugene Police officer in the 1400 block of 5t
- Lane County prosecutors seek woman and daughter in custody case
Lane County prosecutors have asked a judge to sign an arrest warrant for a Eugene woman who has allegedly kept her young daughter from the girl’s father for the past month, in violation of a court order. The request for a warrant was made after p
- Transition plan under way at Arlie & Co.
A transition plan is in effect at Eugene real estate firm Arlie & Co. since the death Tuesday of its president, Suzanne Arlie. When Arlie died, Irene Alltucker, former executive director of the Relief Nursery, became the successor trustee of the Su
- B.B. King to perform at Hult Center this Sunday
87-year-old blues artist B.B. King will be in Eugene for a concert at the Hult Center Silva Concert Hall on March 10. The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m., and the cost of tickets ranges from $39 to $69, according to the Hult Center’s website. Ki
- Willamette Downs Springfield in 5A Championship
The Willamette Wolverines took the OSAA Class 5A girls basketball championship away from the Springfield Millers, eventually coming away with a 48-41 victory and the title of state champions. Lexi Bando paced the way for Willamette, scoring 23 on the n
Keep Current: – EDN Headline News, Sports and Weather
Tim Chuey Weather:
Sorry, but the clouds are pushing in earlier than I expected today with a slight chance of precipitation by late this afternoon. The better chance of rain will begin late Monday night into Tuesday.
An upper level ridge of high pressure (Shaded “Arch” shape) is flattening, losing its hump, and is allowing a sub tropical moisture flow from near Hawaii to move toward us. An upper level trough of low pressure (Shaded “U” shape) along with a cold front will approach the Pacific Northwest returning more clouds and the chance of precipitation. A cold front looks like it will get stuck as is moves in as a cold front then back North as a warm front before swinging our way Thursday.
[gn_spoiler title=”ADVISORIES” open=”0″ style=”1″]NONE AT THIS TIME[/gn_spoiler]
Forecast: Mostly cloudy today, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of light rain or drizzle this evening, a slight (20%) chance of rain with patchy fog late tonight, patchy fog Monday AM, cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain in the afternoon and Monday night, mostly cloudy with a slight (20%) chance of rain Tuesday, then mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Tuesday night highs 62-57 warming to 62 Tuesday lows 40-45. Mostly cloudy with a (40%) chance of rain Wednesday and Wednesday night, a good (50%) chance of rain Thursday and Thursday night, cloudy with a good (50%) chance of rain Friday and Friday night, then mostly cloudy with rain likely (60%) Saturday highs 59-62 cooling to near 55 Saturday lows near 43. (seasonal averages high 55 low 37)
- Forecast for the Umpqua Basin including Roseburg
- Forecast for the South Oregon Coast including Coos Bay and North Bend
- Forecast for the Cascades of Lane County
Because weather forecasting is a combination of science, intuition, and timing there can be no absolute guarantees that individual forecasts will be 100% accurate. Nature is in a constant state of flux and sudden unexpected weather events can happen.
Keep Current on the Weather: timchueyweather4u.com
Benefit For Autism
When the weather forecast is bad and the news is bad, there is always music. In this case it’s an album of exceptional local Eugene talent whose proceeds benefit the Kindtree Autism Rocks charity. Support Autism, the arts, and a bright spot in your day.
[bandcamp album=2124098872 bgcol=FFFFFF linkcol=4285BB size=venti]