ENTERPRISE — A historic piece of Enterprise is on its way to being to its former glory — and it’s almost open for business in a part of town that’s in need of it, as renovation continues on the Litch Hotel.
The historyThe original building, at the corner of Main and River streets, was built in the early 1880s as a one-story wooden structure, according to the Oregon Historic Sites Database. Over its lifetime, it has housed a saloon, a general mercantile store and more. A fire in August 1902 destroyed the building, which was replaced the following year by another wood-frame building.
Original Article: Source